Monday, May 28, 2012

Cheezy Mini Meatloafs



I stumbled upon a awesome website this week called Once a Month Mom. They do freezer cooking. I was browsing through May's menu and really liked some of the recipes. The provide grocery lists and recipe cards that customize for the number of people you need to feed. AWESOME!! I didn't want to make the whole thing so I chose a couple recipes to start with. 

This is one of them. it is easy to make and of course it can be frozen for a later date. I often find myself scrambling for time in the evening and for something to make after a busy day.

1 lbs ground beef
3/4 cup bread crumbs
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
6 oz mozzarella cheese cut into 12 pieces

Combine all the ingredients except cheese and mix well. I made mine in silicone baking cups! so easy to clean up after. but regular muffins tins would work as well.

Divide mix evenly among muffin tins. place piece of cheese into each center and cover the top with more meat. 

Bake 350 for 15 minutes.

If freezing Cool and place into freezer bag and freeze.

To serve Place into microwave for 1-2 minutes until hot.


These were not quite cool when I placed them in the bag


No comments:

Post a Comment